in accordance with § 51 et seq. of Law no. 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code, as amended
- The commencement of the hunting shall be defined upon agreement of the Manager of the appropriate Organizational Unit of Lesy České republiky, s. p., (The Forests of the Czech Republic, state enterprise) (hereinafter referred to as „LČR“) and the hunting guest. Such a hunting guest shall be authorized for hunting, who possesses the hunting certificate, hunting pass, compulsory insurance certificate and, in case of hunting with a gun, also the firearm licence and the gun licence (§ 46 para 1 of Law no. 449/2001 Coll., on gamekeeping, as amended).
- The hunting guest shall be obliged to observe the instructions of the hunting guide appointed by the Manager of the appropriate Organizational Unit of LČR (hereinafter referred to as „hunting guide“), for the entire period of the hunting.
- The hunting guest shall be entitled to hunt the game which was specified by the hunting guide; in the event that the hunting guest violates such duty then he/she shall be obliged to pay to LČR a negotiated penalty in an amount of 100% of the price for the trophy of the animal hunted.
- The end of the hunting shall be determined, having considered the course and circumstances of the same, by the hunting guide.
- Upon the issued tax document (settlement), the hunting guest shall pay to LČR the price for the hunting according to the actually hunted or shot and wounded animal, including the price for the trophy of the animal hunted, the price for the used services in accordance with the Price List, the negotiated penalty, if any, in accordance with paragraph 3, as well as the refund for the damages caused (hereinafter referred to as „Price“), within 3 working days from the receipt of the appropriate tax document. The tax document (settlement) shall also include the point value of the trophy of the animal hunted, which shall be identified after the end of the hunting.
- LČR shall be entitled to ask for an advance payment up to a level of 90 % of the estimated price. In such case the advance payment of the required level shall be paid not later than on the commencement of the hunting.
- The assessment of the trophy of the animal hunted after the end of the hunting shall be made by LČR, unless agreed upon otherwise. A distinct trophy in accordance with § 6 para 2 of Law on gamekeeping shall be afterwards assessed also by at least one member of the Central Assessing Committee established by the Central Authority of the State Administration. For the period which is standard for the assessment of the trophy, the latter shall remain with LČR. LČR shall not be obliged to give out the trophy to the hunting guest before the Price is paid in full.
- The hunting guest shall have the right to be present at the assessment of the trophy; if the hunting guest requires so, the latter shall be notified of the time and place of the assessment. The hunting guest shall be obliged to allow the making of image and audio-visual records of the trophy, and that of the course of assessing the same, which shall be used for the purposes of LČR and its presentation.
- In the event that the point value of the trophy determined by at least of one member of the Central Assessment Committee is different from the point value of the trophy determined after the end of the hunting, then the hunting guest shall undertake to pay the difference originated as described above, in the price for the trophy in accordance with the Price List, within 3 working days from the receipt of the appropriate tax document (settlement). An overpayment, if any, shall be returned to the hunting guest within 3 working days after of the assessment of the trophy performed by at least one member of the Central Assessment Committee.
- The trophy ownership title shall be acquired by the hunting guest. The hunting guest shall be obliged to allow, at the request of LČR and at the costs of the latter, the displaying of the trophy of the animal hunted at breeders exhibitions, for a period not exceeding 15 working days in a calendar year. In such a case the hunting guest shall be entitled to a remuneration in an amount of 0.5% of the price of the trophy determined in accordance with the Price List for every day, when the hunting guest had not the trophy at disposal for the reason of displaying it, however to CZK 20 000 in total as a maximum.
- In case of a trophy with a value of the national record, the hunting guest shall be forth obliged to allow LČR assessing it by the established assessment commission, and making true copies of such trophy in a number of up to 3 pieces, at LČR’s costs. For such purpose, the hunting guest shall provide the trophy on a free of charge basis to LČR for a reasonable period of time commensurate to the assessment of such trophy and for making such copies.
- By signing the present agreement the hunting guest and LČR coincidently declare that they read the same thoroughly, and that they agree to the same. Simultaneously with this agreement the hunting guest, upon signing the Price List, shall accept also the prices contained therein.
Download document: – Paid hunting agreement (pdf, 110 kB)